What We Do Internationally
People from all continents and cultures come together to exchange ideas, and form friendships and professional connections while making a difference in their backyards and around the world. Rotary, along with the World Health Organization and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, have been responsible for eliminating polio throughout the world with final success very close.
In addition, the Rotary Club of Marco Island Noontime has helped:
- Build Schools and supports Educate the Children globally.
- Build clean Water Systems in developing countries.
- We transform lives by donating Wheel Chairs.
- In Mexico we help provide Eyeglasses and Eye Exams to the needy.
- When disasters occur we help through Shelter Box, an organization which sends disaster relief packages including tents, food, water purification tablets, and other emergency items to disaster victims.
- We support the Int’l Rotary Action Group to eliminate untreated Clubfoot in the world…
- We donate to provide Heart Surgeries for children.